This privacy statement explains what personal data Thinkatronics collects from you and how we use that data.
Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect
Thinkatronics collects data to provide you with direct feedback in respect of our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact us form, Contact form, Ask author forms to contact us for support or comment on our articles. We get some data using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources may vary over time, but currently include:
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
Why We Collect Personal Data
Thinkatronics collects the data for the following purposes: sending communications, including promotional communications; advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience.
In carrying out these purposes, we intend to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to make sure our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Thinkatronics by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
Why We Share Personal Data
We will share your information with our Development Center, which will handle your request. Our Development Center must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and is not allowed to use personal data it receives from us for any purposes other than specified above. To ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data you share, all obligations of the Development Center are established in an agreement between Thinkatronics and the Development Center.
We will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data, when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with the applicable law or respond to a valid legal process, including in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
- Protect the rights of Thinkatronics, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
If third-party agents process personal data on our behalf in a manner inconsistent with the principles contained herein, we remain liable unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Please, note that some of our website pages include links to products of third parties whose privacy practices may differ from those of Thinkatronics. If you provide personal data to any of those parties, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
What Rights You Have
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are, at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you. This choice does not apply to mandatory service communications.
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.
- You may request erasing or updating your personal information here.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember the information you have added.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question, please email us at email@example.com, We will respond within 30 days.